I am trying to locate a movie I loved and I have only some breadcrumbs, a vague memory of some scenes and concepts.
Will appreciate your collective mind – Thanks!
1. Hero is traveling to the east to find remedy for his illness (If I remember correctly)
2. he meets this lady master who touches his forehead and he sees a new magical world
3. He is in some fight with some villain, and uses a suit that is a body trap to capture the villain
4. There is a tree in that world, that he is supposed to get to in time to save it (I think he doesn’t make it in the end)
5. There is a magic gate with a gate keeper (a centaur I think) who beheads the hero once (he doesn’t die)
6. The hero arrives to the gate again, this time the keeper allows him to pass as he is enlightened
7. I think the gate keeper says something like: “Sorry, master, I did not recognize you”
THAT’S ALL I GOT 🤣🤣